Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Design:||Plastic Injection Mould Design||Injection Material:||ABS|
|Cavity::||1X1||Injection Method::||Yudo Single Hot Tip|
Large ABS Plastic Household Product China Injection Mold Maker
Detailed Injection Mold Spec.:
China Plastic Household Product Injection Mold, China Houseware Injection Mold, China Plastic Household Products Supplier, China Plastic Household Products Development & Contract Manufacturing
Dongguan Shenghua Mould offers turnkey and OEM services for your new product development and manufacturing projects. From initial product design to full scale production of your finished product, we’re here to bring your idea into reality. We are comfortable with confidentiality agreements and tight schedules. As a small factory, we are flexible and quick to provide drawings, quotes, and new molded samples. We typically can provide samples from a new mold within 30 days typically.
If your company needs lower tooling prices, but with the flexibility of injection molding at home, Shenghua Mould can build and ship tools to you, built according to the specifications of your injection machines. Shenghua Mould can produce tools from hardened or stainless steel and with the base construction, gate type, cavity materials and other features that you require.
By making molds in China customers can substantially reduce their initial investments, allocating that revenue towards extra inventory, for example. We manufacture tooling to suit our clients' injection molding machines, and our tools arrive and fit directly, with details such as cooling line connections already
prepared for your existing set-up.
We provide detailed drawings for customer approval, and always provide prototypes for first article approval prior to packaging and shipping the tools. Depending on your project requirements, we can either build tools to your specifications, including materials, processes, polishing and texturing standards, or we can take your functional requirements for the tool and injection moldings and produce specifications and tool designs to match.
5 Reasons You Should Use Shenghua
1. On-site Mold Making. Our fully equipped tool shop is capable of producing quality injection molds up to 1.2 meters long and 7 tons in weight. Our team of highly skilled and experienced mold makers and well trained English-speaking project managers will ensure your mold or product production projects move forward as planned. In-house tooling ensures instant response through the entire mold building and testing process.
2. In House Injection Molding. Our injection ship houses 10 injection machines that range from 50 to 250 ton. Besides general injection molding, we have abundant experience on designing and producing insert molded and over molded parts. For example, ABS part over molded with TPR, PC part insert molded with brass screws and etc.
3. In House Product Assembly. Apart from the plastic parts we produce in house, we can source and buy other components for our customers for finished goods assembly in our facilities. Different assembly and Q.C. devices can be set up for different products assembly requirement. Finished products we assembled and shipped include electrical products, plastic toys, sports goods, educational items and etc.
4. Professional Logistics Services. Shenghua has been working with a professional Dongguan based international logistics company for years. From inland trucking service, China customs declaration, through goods shipment via express, air or ocean, we’re working closely with our logistics partner to assure your goods are delivered to your designated place on time and at very good rate.
5. Communication with No Language Barriers. Our team of English speaking project managers is the most responsive and the most hands on. Our project managers have, on average, 5+ years of experiences on following up directly with our foreign customers for their mold and product production projects. We know what we do, as well as what our customers expect.
We are sure your buying experience with us will allow you to tend to the other non-plastic components of your project while we take care of the plastic components at our end. Rest assured once you work with us and after completing your first project with us there will be no question who you will source your future projects to.